Yuma County Yuma County, AZ
County of Yuma requested the service of Lincus Inc. and its engineers for a detailed Investment Grade Audit (IGA) of its (17) county and (6) library buildings within its county premises. These buildings owned and maintained by the Yuma County spanned across a total square footage of over 1 million square feet with an estimated annual electric cost of approximately $1.5 million.
Lincus engineers performed the following tasks towards the completion of this project:
- Performed a detailed energy audit that included a complete inventory of all energy consuming items.
- Developed detailed energy simulation models for all the buildings and reconciled these models
with the actual annual energy (kWh) and peak demand (kW) consumptions of the building within
+/- 10% tolerance levels. Building types included large offices, libraries, data centers, courthouses,
detention centers, and parking structures.
- Developed energy efficiency measures for each building including HVAC, interior/exterior lighting,
ventilation, refrigeration, heat rejection, pumps, boilers and other miscellaneous electrical loads.
- Lincus’ recommendations included 3,600,000 kWh of savings opportunities which in turn translated
to about $0.35 million in annual energy cost savings.
- Estimated total worth of proposed energy projects were about $2,300,000 which in turn translated to
about five years of time in average payback period including utility incentives from APS.
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT LINCUS
FOR MORE INFORMATION
ON THIS SERVICE.